Thrombosis is the consequence of venous insufficiency. Favourable to the appearance of clots, threatening to generate a pulmonary embolism, this concern can be efficiently fought with the help of toeless hospital thrombosis stockings. This model is indeed designed for people who have undergone surgery to improve their blood circulation and prevent thrombosis from reoccurring.
- This open toe hospital thrombosis pressure stockings prevents blood clotting,
- Allows the blood to circulate even after surgery even if you can't walk,
- Soft and breathing texture,
- Toeless hospital thrombosis stockings to prevent the compression of your toes,
- Comfortable to wear before, during and after thrombose operation,
- White hospital anti thrombosis stockings composed of CE-certified materials.
These open toe hospital thrombosis compression stockings are indeed ideal if you want to prevent the formation of blood clots, and thus pulmonary embolism. Created to support you before, during and after thrombosis operation, these stockings are a pledge of well-being.
Standard International Tracked Delivery with Latvijas Pasts Only 4 €
- Delivery time within Europe: 3–6 working days
- Delivery time outside Europe: 7–14 working days.
- Full refund or free replacement for damaged/lost parcels
FedEx International Priority Tracked Delivery
- Woldwide delivery in 1 – 3 working days
- Full refund or free replacement for damaged/lost parcel
Our 100% satisfaction guaranteed policy ensures that any product you purchase through BeFit24.eu meets the highest standards.
Unless otherwise specified, new items in their original packaging, including garment tags if applicable, may be returned within 60 days of purchase for a refund. Refund will be issued excluding the shipping and return costs.
We are happy to exchange most items that have been tried on for a different size or issue a refund if the item is returned in brand new condition and original packaging. All returns or exchanges must be done within 60 days of order date..
Allow up to four weeks to receive refunds. This time period includes the return ship time, processing your return and initiating a refund. If you need to return an item, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you.*Please note due to hygiene and health concerns, tights and underwear that have been opened and/or tried on are eligible for exchange only except when there is a manufacturing defect. So, shop with confidence knowing that we stand behind our product and our customers' satisfaction.