If you are subject to poor venous return or have already been operated for circulatory problems, you certainly know the importance of compression socks. And if you're the type to easily rip your socks, this very resistant model should be able to make all the difference.
- Class 2 beige or black open toe socks hides all your varicose veins and imperfections,
- Breathable open toe model ideal in a surgery context, but also when it’s warm,
- Product made in Europe without chemicals, prevents bad smells, composed of CE-certified 80% of polyamide and 20% of lycra,
- Heavy-duty 120 deniers,
- Comfortable and non-irritating.
Designed to prevent thrombosis, accumulation of clots, poor blood circulation as well as heaviness and pain, these therapeutic open toe compression socks are perfect in winter or summer.
Standard International Tracked Delivery with Latvijas Pasts Only 4 €
- Delivery time within Europe: 3–6 working days
- Delivery time outside Europe: 7–14 working days.
- Full refund or free replacement for damaged/lost parcels
FedEx International Priority Tracked Delivery
- Woldwide delivery in 1 – 3 working days
- Full refund or free replacement for damaged/lost parcel
Our 100% satisfaction guaranteed policy ensures that any product you purchase through BeFit24.eu meets the highest standards.
Unless otherwise specified, new items in their original packaging, including garment tags if applicable, may be returned within 60 days of purchase for a refund. Refund will be issued excluding the shipping and return costs.
We are happy to exchange most items that have been tried on for a different size or issue a refund if the item is returned in brand new condition and original packaging. All returns or exchanges must be done within 60 days of order date..
Allow up to four weeks to receive refunds. This time period includes the return ship time, processing your return and initiating a refund. If you need to return an item, contact us by email at email@example.com and we'll help you.*Please note due to hygiene and health concerns, tights and underwear that have been opened and/or tried on are eligible for exchange only except when there is a manufacturing defect. So, shop with confidence knowing that we stand behind our product and our customers' satisfaction.