* Application method: The belt should be worn on the lumbar part of the back before physical exercises, as well as during the time of possible negative effects from the cold, draught and high humidity, affecting the lower back.
* Putting on: The belt is put on by holding its upper edge while standing and pulling it through the legs onto the lumbar region of the spine, so that the lower edge of the belt is fixed on the hips and the upper edge is just above the waist.
* Wearing: It is recommended to use the belt only during physical activity that affects the lower back and for no more than three hours at once. At the end of training, it is advised to the belt off.
* Removing: The belt should be removed through the legs by pulling it down while holding the lower edge.
* Sanitary and hygienic treatment: The belt should be hand washed or using the gentle wash cycle on the washing machine and mild detergents for washing woolen products at a temperature no higher than 40C.
Composition: cotton – 43%, acrylic– 33%, polyester – 14 %, latex – 10%.